Monday, July 27, 2009

More Cards for the Kids

I enjoyed creating this card using my butterfly diecut and paper piercing. Can you see the design of the stamp and where I punched?

Had to come up with a girly card....do you think I hit the mark?


I was showing someone how to use the aquapainter and ink pad to watercolor and decided to make a card with it! Got the girl and boy theme going here!


Here is a manly card for one of the teachers here who turned 75! He went to Taft and graduated before my husband, Jack, who graduated in '61. He then came back and taught here for over 40 years. He has some wonderful stories that keep us laughing! He retired but has come back to do summer school. We are always happy to spend our summer time with him.




I have been stamping and having a wonderful time. I hope you enjoy looking at these cards as much as I've enjoyed making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment