Tuesday, October 27, 2009

AUTUMN DAYS




This is a thank you note for my friend Kristin who invited me back to CT to see the changing of the leaves a few weeks ago. We drove up to New Hampshire and spent a few days there. I never knew there were so many different colors of leaves. So beautiful. We even had snow! Keep in mind that this is exciting to me because I live in Southern California where we do not have seasons (unless you count fires, mudslides and earthquakes).

Stamp Sets: Autumn Days, Pocket Silhouettes
Cardstock: Really Rust, Confetti Cream, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Really Rust, Old Olive
Accessories: Dusty Durango ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Oct. 28. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Nancy!!! This wreath you created with Autumn Days is wonderful!!! You're SOOOO clever!!!

    ReplyDelete