Saturday, October 23, 2010

BIRTHDAY CARD


I am really enjoying using some of my "stashed" Designer Paper that is retired. This is called Afternoon Tea. I am making several birthday cards for a customer and she doesn't care if I use anything that is retired. Not much stamping except for the BIRTHDAY WISHES.

Stamp Set: Occasional Quotes (Level 3 Hostess)
Cardstock: Afternoon Tea (retired), Groovy Guava (retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Neutral Buttons, Fancy Flower XL punch, Oval large punch, Scallop oval punch, brown satin ribbon (retired), Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Scallop Border punch.

For the center of the buttons I cut very thin pieces of cardstock and put them through the holes and tied them.

Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment