Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Build A Blossom Card

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!!! I got the idea from the new Occasions Mini on page 12. After I made the flower I went in a totally different direction, but REALLY love how it turned out. I used my bone folder to curve the petals and glue dots to adhere each petal together. After the flower was assembled, I punched a hole with my punch mat and put the build a brad through it. THEN I added a super duper big glue dot to the back so it wouldn't go anywhere. Did I mention how much I LOVE this card???




Stamp Sets: Build A Blossom (Occasions mini), Occasional Quotes (Hostess Level 2)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pink Perouette
Ink: Pink Perouette, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Blossom Petals Punch (Occasions Mini), Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, punch mat, Build a Brad and lots of glue dots!

No comments:

Post a Comment