Saturday, April 30, 2011

Playing Catch Up!



I've had several occasions come up and I am behind in getting them out!!! I had Congratulations, Happy Birthday and Thank You's!!!




This first card is a Birthday Card (belated) for a friend. If you click on the picture it will give you a close up on the details of the flower. I idea was CASED from my downline Carol Wenker who made me a card for my birthday using this set. I just loved it and tried to do it justice in this card.

Stamps: Level 1 Hostess Because I Card, Well Scripted
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Pacific Point
Accessories: Framed Fulip Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, 2 way glue stick, Pearl mixed with rubbing alcohol.






This next card is a Thank You using the Hello Blossoms from the new Summer Mini Catalog coming out tomorrow!

Stamps: Hello Blossoms
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Certainly Celery, DSP In Colors (Hostess Level 1)
Markers: Blushing Bride, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Certainly Celery Ribbon, Embosslits Beautiful Wings, Decorator Label Punch, StazonOn Black, 1/4" circle punch (retired)


I hope you enjoyed seeing these cards and that it makes you want to go start stamping!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment