Monday, June 27, 2011

Current cards

While I'm on vacation I have made a few cards. The first one is a birthday card for someone very special to me (but I can't say who right at the moment)





Stamps: Create a cupcake (happy birthday), Artistic Etchings
Ink: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Accessories: dimensionals, modern label punch, antique brads, crochet trim tibbon


This next card is for someone very special as well. She is recovering from a stroke and doing so well. I just had to send her words of encouragement and praise!




Stamps: Medallion, SAB Bliss (retired)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Ink: Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral (new In Color)
Accessories: 2 1/2" circle punch, Antique Brad, dimensionals



This next card is a repeat from an earlier post but I used different colors this time.



I sprayed all of them with the shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol to get a very pretty shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment