Monday, July 16, 2012

REASON TO SMILE - SAMPLES

 I found a card on Pinterest using the stamp set special this month called "REASON TO SMILE"  So I decided to CASE it!  (Copy And Share Everything).  

To see the original card inspired by Sarah Wills, go to www.sarahsinkspot.com  


I decided to use the new 2012-2014 In Colors!  




Midnight Muse


Summer Starfruit



Raspberry Ripple




Gumball Green


Primrose Petals



Here is what I used to make these cards:

Stamp Set:  Reason to Smile, Perfect Punches
Cardstock:  2012-2014 In Colors, Whisper White
Ink:  2012-2014 In Colors
Accessories:  2012-2014 In Colors Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls

I used the technique called "stamping off" where you ink up the stamp, stamp onto the cardstock, then stamp again without reinking.  You get a dark image then a lighter one.

I added a basic pearl on the "I" of Birthday and added dimensionals to POP up the flower image and greeting.  

Please leave me a comment on what you think or if you have any questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment