Saturday, September 13, 2014

IS IT FALL YET?

I sure am glad summer is over!

As I was going through Pinterest, I found a great tutorial on how to make these cards.  So I headed to my craft room and gave it a try and liked it so much I made 3 of them.

I used a variety of colors:

Pumpkin Pie
Hello Honey (in color)
Mossy Meadow (in color)
Cherry Cobbler
Cajun Craze

I also used the following stamp sets:
Truly Grateful
Autumn Days (Retired)



Copyright Stampin' Up! 2014 by Nancy Hill
The above card was made with Hello Honey (new In-Color) cardstock and ribbon.


Copyright Stampin' Up! 2014 by Nancy Hill
The above card was made with Cherry Cobbler cardstock and ribbon.

Copyright Stampin' Up! 2014 by Nancy Hill



The above card was made wtih Pumpkin Pie Ribbon and Mossy Meadow cardstock (new In-Color) (almost called it Mellow Moss)


All cards were CASED from Deb Valder, go visit her website to see how she made them.

No comments:

Post a Comment