Thursday, September 2, 2010

COLOR CHART WITH SAMPLES

I had an Open House last week showcasing the new items from the July catalog as well as the New Holiday Mini. I was gone when the new catalog came out, but my daughter (bless her heart) sent one to all of my customers. I wanted them to see some of the new items and samples. They were so very excited! Some of the earlier posts on this blog were samples of what I showed them.

One of the things I made for my customers and downline is an alphabetized list of colors in their Color Groups. Then I punched out a sample of the cardstock and put it next to the name of the Color, then put it in a page protector.

Did I mention how excited they were??? It really helps us get to know which color is in which group. As you can see a couple color samples are missing because I don't have all of the cardstock yet.

If you want the word document just let me know and I will send it to you! You will have to supply your own cardstock! LOL

Soooooooooooooo here is the Color Chart..........CLICK ON IT ONCE TO MAKE IT LARGER, THEN CLICK ON IT AGAIN!!!




Tell me what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment