Sunday, September 19, 2010

Utah Divas International Challenge


I participated in a challenge over at Utah Divas International. Although I thought everyone else's cards were gorgeous, this turned out not at all like I thought it would. Not too happy with it, but since I made it I figured I should post it!


Cardstock Challenge was to use Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzaz and Pretty in Pink with either Whisper White or Very Vanilla as an accent.

Stamp Set: Upsy Daisey
Accessories: Bigz Top Note, Decorative Label (from Holiday Mini), Square Lattice embossing folder and the 1 1/4" square punch.

I made other attempts at this card...what do you think?







Out of the four cards, which one do you like (if any)??? LOL

3 comments:

  1. I like them all! I've been wanting to try one of those patchwork cards. I love the way the decorator punch coordinates with it. I do believe you've met the color challenge, not once, but 4 times! If I had to choose one, I think I'd pick the same one you did. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us Nancy. Your cards are great. I look forward to seeing more of your creations :)
    Maxine
    Utah Divas International, Manager

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the contrast in cards 3 and 4 best! Love the quilts... and the owl too! Thanks for playing along with the Utah Divas International Color Inspiration Challenge this week!
    Sharon Field
    UDI Color Inspiration Challenge DT Member

    ReplyDelete