Saturday, September 10, 2011

BABY SHOWER GIFT CARD

This morning I was in a hurry to create this Baby Shower Gift Card and so I just took pictures as I did it! There have been 2 videos I have watched recently that showed how to make your own envelope, so without anything but my memory, I created this gift card holder. I'm pretty proud of myself too! : )


So here is the front of the envelope with a belly band that gets removed.




Next is what is looks like opened up!



And finally, the back of the envelope! Now that I look at it, should it have been the front???




Anyway tell me what you think and if you want measurements, I will post them.

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red & Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Eyelet Border, Basic Rhinestones, glue dots and dimensionals (to pop up the flowers) 3/4" circle, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Sprayed Shimmer Paint w/rubbing alcohol to give it pizzaz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment