Thursday, September 1, 2011

HOLIDAY MINI IS HERE

Well it's finally here!!! Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Mini Catalog! It is FILLED with fantastic products that will supply all of your upcoming holiday needs!



Holiday Mini
Stampin' Supplies List


We made this card at my Open House last week and everyone really seemed to like it! Of course it WAS over 100+ outside so it was kinda hard to get into the Christmas Spirit. I took the edges of the seam binding and frayed and pulled on it to get the antique wrinkled effect. Looks cute with the mini jingle bell on it! Sorry I didn't see how crooked the ribbon was until AFTER I came inside, but just use your imagination and make it straight!





Stamps: Stitched Stockings page 34 of mini
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Designer Series Paper Frostwood Lodge page 28 of mini
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (dang I just realized you can't really see it on this picture)
Accessories: Builder Punch page 34 of mini, Scallop trim border, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Mini Jingle Bells page 30 of mini

Don't forget, you can always order directly from me at my Stampin' Up! website here!

Thanks for looking and please leave a comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment