Monday, September 3, 2012

HALLOWEEN CARDS


I know it just turned September, but I'm trying to get a head start on Halloween!  I found this card on pinterest click here to see tutorial.  I used a different stamp set than Joan did because I didn't want to cut out each image.  The set I used was Tricky Treats and you can punch them out!



Stamp Set:  Tricky Treats pg 28 of catalog
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper pg 24 of the Holiday Catalog
Ink:  Basic Black (I recommend using Stazon instead)
Punches:  Curly Label, Extra Large Oval, Extra Large Tag, 1 3/4" Circle Punch  pages 182-185 




These next two cards I created for a class I am doing.  I really like how they turned out.  The Halloween DSP "Howlstooth & Scaringbone" is very versatile.  I used the same design but different colors for the background

I used More Mustard on this card.  The Basic Black is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and the More Mustard opens up and is 8" x 5 1/4" (scored at 4")


And Tangerine Tango on this one.  The Basic Black is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and the More Mustard opens up and is 8" x 5 1/4" (scored at 4")




Both cards I used:

Stamp Set:  Googly Ghouls pg 27 of Holiday Catalog
Cardstock:  Basic Black (for background) More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, DSP Howlstooth & Scaringbone (pg 24 of the Holiday Catalog)
Ink:  Black Stazon
Accessories:  Black Satin Ribbon (retired)  1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle, 1 3/4" scallop circle, modern label punch (I cut a very vanilla, then a basic black.  cut the basic black down the middle and then glued the pieces to the back of the very vanilla), dimensionals 






No comments:

Post a Comment