Monday, September 17, 2012

HAVING FUN STAMPING!

I have been enjoying seeing cards on Pinterest and getting my creative juices flowing. 

I have found this blog http://cardz.wordpress.com by Heather Telford.  I just love the ideas she comes up with.  So I thought I would play and attempt to come up with watercolor card.  






Recipe:
Stamps:  Watercolor Trio (R)
Ink:  Black Stazon, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Aqua painter, Buttons (Regal)




Another card I found on Pinterest got my attention.  
Below is my take on the card found here,



Recipe:
Stamps:  Nature's Wonder (Retired), Script (Retired) Blessings from Heaven
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Parisian Breeze Specialty Paper (Retired)
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Dimensionals, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Brass Brads

If you click on the photo it will enlarge it!


No comments:

Post a Comment