Monday, October 1, 2012

PLAYING WITH WATERCOLORS



I love to watercolor!  So here is my attempt at it!

As usual, the card is much nicer in real life!

I used the top of the ink pads and the aqua painter to do this.  Stamping with Black Stazon first onto watercolor paper.

I don't have my regular computer back yet so I don't know how to crop with this one.  But I did figure out how to add my watermark.  Yay!





Up close shot of the watercoloring.  (click on any photo to make larger)



Recipe:
Stamp:  Country Morning (retired), Warmest Regards
Ink:  More Mustard, Black Stazon, Cajun Craze, Real Red, Soft Suede and Sahara Sand (for the basket)
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Watercolor Paper
Accessories:  Square Lattice Textured Impressions, Eyelet border punch, Linen thread, sponges, dimensionals, Aquapainter

No comments:

Post a Comment