Friday, April 5, 2013

OHHHH LOOKIE, LOOKIE!!

I found a card I wanted to CASE on Pinterest from Lisa Young.  Well here is my version and I am so happy with it.  Of course it looks much better in real life.






The flower somehow got flattened a little,
 but it's supposed to be scrunched!





Here is a close up of the border and bottom left.
Can you see the spritz??





After stamping the bird with Soft Suede and punching it out, I embossed it with clear embossing powder and added a pearl for the eye.  
Also used dimensionals to make him pop out.






Ahhh NOW you can see the spritz!  I sponged the edges with soft suede after they were all layered.

When making the bow I stapled it so it wasn't going to go anywhere and used the retired Pop Up Glue dots.


I hope you like it!

Here is the recipe:

Stamps:  Blissful Bird, Tiny Tags, Itty Bitty Backgrounds (R)
Ink:  Soft Suede
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede
Accessories: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, sponges, Elegant lines & Perfect Polka Dots Textured Empressions, twine, antique brads, 2 way glue pen, clear embossing powder, versamark, basic pearls.
Punches:  Scallop trim border punch, 1 3/4" scallop circle punch, jewelry tag punch, bird builder punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment