Sunday, April 7, 2013

STAMPING WITH FRIENDS

I love to stamp!  But stamping with friends is the best!

Yesterday two of my Stampin' Up! demonstrator friends came over and we stamped!  We did a shoebox swap which consisted of a card and a 3D item.




I was so excited to make this card because I didn't know how to use the border Edgelits or the Adorning Accents Folder.  Thank you Pam Dotts for teaching me!!



 Mary Ford received this Easter card from her SU! cousin and wanted to share it with us.  It was created using 4 squares for the flower.  We ran it through the square lattice folder.  Tulips are one of my favorite flowers!



Pam created this great 3D jar filled with Chocolate Nuggets!!  Red, white and blue still appeals to me!!
So summery! (is that a word?)




Mary created this gift bag which also hold cards and envelopes.  I like the lace across the bottom too!

If you click on the picture it will enlarge it so you can see more details.

If you would like to join us when we stamp, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment