Thursday, April 22, 2010

Father's Day Card

Here is a Masculine Card for Father's Day. I really used the heck out of my Big Shot! It's got a lot going on but it's very subtle.

First I ran the Soft Suede through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. Then I ran the Confetti Cream through the Top Note, then ran THAT through the Herringbone Textured Plate. Then I sponged the edges of the confetti cream (base of the card, die cut, greeting). I ran the sponge across the die cut gently just to get the top of the herringbone.

Clear as mud? I hope you like it!





Stamp Set: Well Scripted (#118601 C)
Cardstock: Confetti Cream (#102835), Soft Suede (#115318)
Ink: Soft Suede (#115657)
Accessories: Square Lattice Embossing Folder (#119976) Summer Mini, Top Note Die Cut (#113463), Herringbone Textured Plate Backgrounds 1 (#114512), Soft Suede Ribbon (#115612), Vintage Brads (#109109), Wide Oval Punch (#112082)

1 comment:

  1. Great Father's Day card Nancy. Makes me think of my college professor Dad and his pipe. Sadly I have no Dad or Father in law still alive to make a card for but perhaps I can CASE your lovely creation for my brothers in law instead. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete